Type: Centrifugal Fan
Applicable Industries:Manufacturing Plant, medical equipment
Electric Current Type:DC
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
After-sales Service Provided: Online support
Product name: 24V mini medical dc brushless blower
Bearing: NMB ball bearing
Life time(MTTF): >10,000 hours
Motor type:Three Phase DC Brushless Motor
WS7040AL-24-V200 blower can reach maximum 16m3/h airflow at 0 kpa pressure and maximum 6.5kpa static pressure.When this blower run at 4.5kPa resistance if we set 100% PWM,it has maximum output air power when this blower run at 4.5kPa resistance if we set 100% PWM,it has maximum efficiency.Other load point performance refer to below P-Q curve:
(1) WS7040AL-24-V200 blower is with brushless motors and NMB ball bearings inside which indicates very long life time; MTTF of this blower can reach more than 20,000hours at 20degree C environmental temperature.
(2) This blower needs no maintence;
(3) This blower drived by a brushless motor controller have many different control functions such as speed regulation,speed pulse output,fast acceleration, brake etc.it can be controlled by intelligent machine and equipment easily.
(4) Drived by brushless motor driver the blower will have over current, under/over voltage,stall protections.
This blower can be widely used onto air cushion machine, CPAP machine,ventilators.
(1) This blower can run at CCW direction only.Reverse the impeller running direction can not change the air direction.
(2) Filter onto the inlet to protect the blower from dust and water.
(3) Keep the environmental temperature as low as possible to make the blower life time longer.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are professional manufacturer specialized in Brushlees DC blower more than 10 years, and we export our production to customers directly.
Q: When can I get the price?
A: Usually we will send quotation to customer within 8 hours after we get inquiry from you.
A brushless DC electric motor (BLDC motor or BL motor), also known as an electronically commutated motor (ECM or EC motor) or synchronous DC motor, is a synchronous motor using a direct current (DC) electric power supply. It uses an electronic closed loop controller to switch DC currents to the motor windings producing magnetic fields which effectively rotate in space and which the permanent magnet rotor follows. The controller adjusts the phase and amplitude of the DC current pulses to control the speed and torque of the motor. This control system is an alternative to the mechanical commutator (brushes) used in many conventional electric motors.
The construction of a brushless motor system is typically similar to a permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM), but can also be a switched reluctance motor, or an induction (asynchronous) motor. They may also use neodymium magnets and be outrunners (the stator is surrounded by the rotor), inrunners (the rotor is surrounded by the stator), or axial (the rotor and stator are flat and parallel).
The advantages of a brushless motor over brushed motors are high power-to-weight ratio, high speed, nearly instantaneous control of speed (rpm) and torque, high efficiency, and low maintenance. Brushless motors find applications in such places as computer peripherals (disk drives, printers), hand-held power tools, and vehicles ranging from model aircraft to automobiles. In modern washing machines, brushless DC motors have allowed replacement of rubber belts and gearboxes by a direct-drive design.