Brand name: Wonsmart
High pressure with dc brushless motor
Blower type: Centrifugal fan
Voltage: 12 vdc
Bearing: NMB ball bearing
Type: Centrifugal Fan
Applicable Industries: Manufacturing Plant
Electric Current Type: DC
Blade Material: plastic
Mounting: Ceiling Fan
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Certification: ce, RoHS, ETL
Warranty: 1 Year
After-sales Service Provided: Online support
Life time(MTTF): >20,000hours (under 25 degree C)
Weight: 80 grams
Unit size: D70mm *H37mm
Motor type:Three Phase DC Brushless Motor
Outlet diameter: OD17mm ID12mm
Static pressure: 6.8kPa
WS7040-12-X200 blower can reach maximum 18m3/h airflow at 0 kpa pressure and maximum 5.5kpa static pressure. It has maximum output air power when this blower run at 3kPa resistance if we set 100% PWM. It has maximum efficiency when this blower run at 5.5kPa resistance if we set 100% PWM. Other load point performance refer to below P-Q curve：
(1)WS7040-12-X200 blower is with brushless motors and NMB ball bearings inside which indicates very long life time; MTTF of this blower can reach more than 20,000 hours at 20 degree C environmental temperature.
(2)This blower needs no maintence
(3)This blower drived by a brushless motor controller have many different control functions such as speed regulation,speed pulse output,fast acceleration, brake etc.it can be controlled by intelligent machine and equipment easily
(4)Drived by brushless motor driver the blower will have over current, under/over voltage,stall protections.
This blower can be widely used onto air cushion machine, CPAP machine, SMD soldering rework station.
This blower can run at CCW direction only.Reverse the impeller running direction can not change the air direction.
Filter onto the inlet to protect the blower from dust and water.
Keep the environmental temperature as low as possible to make the blower lifetime longer.
A centrifugal fan is a mechanical device for moving air or other gases in a direction at an angle to the incoming fluid. Centrifugal fans often contain a ducted housing to direct outgoing air in a specific direction or across a heat sink; such a fan is also called a blower, blower fan, biscuit blower, or squirrel-cage fan (because it looks like a hamster wheel). These fans increase the speed and volume of an air stream with the rotating impellers.
Q: May I use this blower for Medical device?
A: Yes, this is one blower of our company which can be used on Cpap and ventilator.
Q: What is the maxmum air pressure?
A: As it shown in the drawing, the maxmum air pressure is 6 Kpa.
Compared with AC induction motor, brushless DC motor has the following advantages:
1. rotor adopts magnets without exciting current. The same electrical power can achieve greater mechanical power.
2. the rotor has no copper loss and iron loss, and the temperature rise is even smaller.
3. the starting and blocking moment is large, which is beneficial to the instantaneous torque required for valve opening and closing.
4. the output torque of the motor is directly proportional to the working voltage and current. The torque detection circuit is simple and reliable.
5. by adjusting the average value of the supply voltage through PWM, the motor can be adjusted smoothly. The speed regulating and driving power circuit is simple and reliable, and the cost is low.
6. by lowering the supply voltage and starting the motor by PWM, the starting current can be reduced effectively.
7. motor power supply is PWM modulated DC voltage. Compared with the sine wave AC power supply of AC variable frequency motor, its speed regulation and drive circuit produce less electromagnetic radiation and less harmonic pollution to the grid.
8. using closed loop speed control circuit, the motor speed can be changed when load torque changes.