Brand name: Wonsmart
High pressure with dc brushless motor
Blower type: Centrifugal fan
Bearing: NMB ball bearing
Applicable Industries: Manufacturing Plant
Electric Current Type: DC
Blade Material: plastic
Mounting: Ceiling Fan
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Certification: ce, RoHS
Warranty: 1 Year
After-sales Service Provided: Online support
Life time(MTTF): >20,000hours (under 25 degree C)
Weight: 1.5 Kgs
Motor type:Three Phase DC Brushless Motor
Static pressure: 9kPa
WS140110CS-48-150-X300 blower can reach maximum 96m3/h airflow at 0 kpa pressure and maximum 9kpa static pressure.It has maximum output air power when this blower run at 4kPa resistance if we set 100% PWM, It has maximum efficiency when this blower run at 4kPa resistance if we set 100% PWM.Other load point performance refer to below P-Q curve:
(1) WS140110CS-48-150-X300 blower is with brushless motors and NMB ball bearings inside which indicates very long life time; MTTF of this blower can reach more than 25,000hours at 20degree C environmental temperature
(2) This blower needs no maintence
(3) This blower drived by a brushless motor controller have many different control functions such as speed regulation,speed pulse output,fast acceleration, brake etc.it can be controlled by intelligent machine and equipment easily.
(4) Drived by brushless motor driver the blower will have over current, under/over voltage,stall protections.
This blower can be widely used onto vacuum machine,dust collector,floor treatment machine.
Q: Do you also sell controller board for large air flow cooling blower?
A: Yes, we can supply adapted controller board for this blower fan.
Q: How to change impeller speed if we use your controller board?
A: You can use 0~5v or PWM to change speed. Our standard controller board is also with a potentiometer to change speed conveniently.
DC machines are defined as follows:
● Armature circuit – A winding where the load current is carried, such that can be either stationary or rotating part of motor or generator.
● Field circuit – A set of windings that produces a magnetic field so that the electromagnetic induction can take place in electric machines.
● Commutation: A mechanical technique in which rectification can be achieved, or from which DC can be derived, in DC machines.
A: shunt B: series C: compound f = field coil
There are five types of brushed DC motor:
● DC shunt-wound motor
● DC series-wound motor
● DC compound motor (two configurations):
● PM DC motor (not shown)
● Separately excited (not shown).